Scholarship ʻAha 2021: Financial Aid Workshops
Here is a list of virtual financial aid workshops and presentations.
Kākoʻo Student Support Virtual Workshops (Register HERE)
- Financial Aid & Scholarship Information Kōkua
- Friday, October 29, 10-11 am
- Personal Statement & Letter of Recommendation Kōkua
- Friday, October 22, 10-11 am
- Wednesday, October 27, 6-7 pm
- Thursday, October 28, 6-7 pm
- Friday, November 5, 10-11 am
- Thursday, November 11, 6-7 pm
- Wednesday, November 17, 6-7 pm
- Thursday, November 18, 6-7 pm
For more information, contact Kākoʻo Student Support at email@example.com or 808-948-3359
Thursday, Dec 2, 2021
- Hawai‘i Community College staff will walk you through the scholarship application process and assist you with writing your personal statement. You can also learn about financial aid and scholarship resources and opportunities.
- Participants will also be entered to win one of four $500 tuition awards, along with other giveaways.
- Register for the Zoom event by going to this link: https://bit.ly/ScholarshipLive2021
- For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 934-2800.