Scholarship ʻAha 2021: Pauahi Foundation
One application for 140+ scholarship opportunities
The Pauahi Foundation administers scholarships that have been created by private donors. The Foundation awards scholarships supporting undergraduate and graduate-level areas of study, as well as trade and vocational courses. Many awards may be determined based on merit, while some are restricted for those students who demonstrate a financial need or for students applying from specific geographic regions.
- Application opens: November 8, 2021 at 8:00am (HST)
- Application deadline: December 23, 2021 at 4:15pm (HST)
To be considered for our scholarships program, applicants must meet our general eligibility requirements as outlined below. Note: Individual scholarship funds may require the applicant to meet other conditions. Please review our scholarships listing for specific requisites.
Applicant must be:
- Enrolled in a classified, degree-seeking program
- Attending a two- or four-year accredited institution* in the state of Hawaii or the mainland United States that is recognized by KS.
- A full-time undergraduate or graduate student, as defined by their degree program. Half-time undergraduate or graduate students may be considered per individual scholarship requirements, see: Scholarships Listing.
Learn more about our other scholarship partners: