Scholarship ʻAha 2020: Pauahi Foundation
One application for 140+ scholarship opportunities
The Pauahi Foundation administers scholarships that have been created by private donors. The Foundation awards scholarships supporting undergraduate and graduate level areas of study, as well as trade and vocational courses. Many awards may be determined based on merit, while some are restricted for those students who demonstrate a financial need or for students applying from specific geographic regions.
- Application opens: Dec. 21, 2020
- Application deadline: Jan. 29, 2021
To be considered for our scholarships program, applicants must meet our general eligibility requirements as outlined below. Note: Individual scholarship funds may require the applicant to meet other conditions. Please review our scholarships listing for specific requisites.
Applicant must be:
- Enrolled in a classified, degree-seeking program
- Attending a two- or four-year accredited institution* in the state of Hawaii or the mainland United States that is recognized by KS.
- A full-time undergraduate or graduate student, as defined by their degree program. Half-time undergraduate or graduate students may be considered per individual scholarship requirements, see: Scholarships Listing.
Learn more about our other scholarship partners:
Oʻahu (coming soon)